– Launched the first-ever Business Incubator in Vietnam, CRC-TOPIC, sponsored by World Bank Infodev. It was the predecessor of bocdau.com Edtech Group.
Đang xem: Chương trình đào tạo elearning neu
– Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Pham Gia Khiem and Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates launched TOPIC64, the E-learning Infrastructure Development Program sponsored by Microsoft, Qualcomm, Hewlett Packard, USAID.
– US Trade Representative Susan Schwab visited TOPIC64 Center in Bac Ninh province.
– TOPIC64 Representative along with Deputy Minister of Ministry of Science and Techonology and Mircrosoft, USAID Representative presented about Human Resources Development at APEC Conference.
– The Boston-Hanoi online course “Intro to Algorithms” for 30 Vietnamese students, by TOPIC64 and MIT Professor Charles Leiserson, exceeded expectations: taking the same exams, Vietnamese students received grades comparable grades to those of MIT students.
– TOPIC64 selected among Top 7/160 of Development Gateway Award.
– US Ambassador visited the TOPIC64 Center in Dong Anh District.
– bocdau.com Education Group was established. Its mission is to promote high-quality online education among learners in Vietnam and South East Asia.
– Following Harvard, Stanford, MIT and Duke; bocdau.com applied 3D simulation technology in teaching. Online students experience “school”, “class”, “practice” in Second Life environment, built after the real-life university campus.
– TOPIC64 selected among Top 4/132 of Stockholm Challenge GKP Award.
– Launched the first batch of HOU-bocdau.com Online Bachelor”s Program
– Launched the “1000 Businessmen to Teach Online” campaign and and the annual award “Best Businessmen-Teachers” with Vietnam Young Entrepreneurs Association and ThanhGiong.vn. The program delivered significant social impacts, including 1,100 successful managers and professional having taught online, and 40,000 students participating in free courses.
– bocdau.com HCMC also launched the first batch of HOU-bocdau.com Program.
– First in the world, CRC-TOPIC successfully organized an online training course on Business Incubation for 105 managers from 15 Asia-Pacific countries
– bocdau.com started partnership with Duy Tan University, opening DTU-bocdau.com
– Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Thien Nhan received the honorary lecturer’s account “nhannt.gv” from bocdau.com
– Vietnam Deputy Prime Minister Vu Khoan received the keys to a 3D virtual house, in Awards Ceremony “Best Businessmen-Teachers 2011”
– bocdau.com Founder Institute launched the first batch of “startup accelerator from Silicon Valley”
– bocdau.com selected among Top 100 of Red Herring Asia Award
– bocdau.com partnered with Tra Vinh University, opening TVU-bocdau.com
– bocdau.com partnered with National Economics University, opening NEU-EDUTOP
– bocdau.com signed partnership agreement with University of Finance and Marketing, in presence of Vietnam Minister of Finance Vuong Dinh Hue
– bocdau.com Representative was honoured among 192 Young Global Leaders by World Economic Forum
– bocdau.com partnered with Thai Nguyen University, opening TNU-bocdau.com
– bocdau.com signed partnership agreement with AMA University, one of the largest education group in the Philippines
– Launched mobile learning app bocdau.com MOBILE, the first in Vietnam
– Launching Online English speech tutoring platform bocdau.com Native (TOPMITO). It is first in the world Students practice speaking via Google Glass for the first time in the world. Launching the first online speaking program with 100% native teachers
– bocdau.com Danang launched the first batch of Online Bachelor”s programs HOU-bocdau.com
– 1600 students graduated to date from Online Bachelor”s programs bocdau.com Uni: 97% are employed; 34% found better jobs, salaries increased by 16.1% over 1 year, 1.5 times the national average. Hundreds became Founders, CEOs, Managers…
– 16 founders graduated to date from bocdau.com Founder Institue: 5 startups raised Series A rounds, 2 among them raised USD millions; 3 founders sponsored 30 full scholarships for TFI Batch 3, fueling a Silicon Valley-style “Pay It Forward” culture; several grads received international awards in Japan, Singapore, India, ASEAN….
– bocdau.com shared experience at Global Economic Symposium 2014, Kuala Lumpur, on an online education panel, with audience from 25 countries
High-Quality Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Partnering with 16 universities, including top-tier institutions, in the USA, Philippines and Vietnam. Mobilized over 1,000 managers and professionals to teach online. Over 6200 alumni with achievements and career progress: 97% are employed; 34% founder better jobs; salaries increased by 16.1%, 1.5 times compared to national average wage. Hundreds of our employees have become Founders, CEOs, Managers, etc.. Several students enrolled in bocdau.com Uni after holding Master’s degrees. 21% of students had previously graduated from full-time universities, 43% of whom from top-tier institutions.
Online English Speech Tutoring
Students in Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. Live speech practice with hundreds of American, Australias and European teachers Sessions start every hour from 8am to 11pm. 300 modules on rich multimedia self-study material, individualized learning path, zero waiting for the next class.
bocdau.com Founder Institute
Early-Stage Startup Accelerator
Grads have raised nearly 8 million US dollars in 3 years. Member of the Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute network of 60 cities. Appota: 3rd Prize, Startup Asia Tokyo Arena 2014; Series B raised. Other funded grads: 3S, Antoree, HSP Yton, Morbling, upLevo, vLance.
Pioneering Education Technologies
World”s first English speech tutoring via Google Glass. Learning on Smartwatches, Smartphones, IPTV, 3D Virtual Environment… Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates personally launched an early bocdau.com initiative, 2006.
Dedicated to Improving Education in South East Asia
Over 1400 fultime staff, over 1000 Academic Professors and Industry instructors Offices in Singapore, Manila, Bangkok, Jakarta, Hanoi, HCMC, Danang Finalist of Development Gateway Award 2007, Stockholm Challenge GKP Award 2008, World Economic Forum Young Global Leader 2012