bocdau.com xin gửi đến quý thầy cô giáo bộ giáo án trọn bộ môn tiếng Anh lớp 5 theo chương trình mới.
Đang xem: Giáo án điện tử tiếng anh 5
Đây là tài liệu tham khảo giảng dạy nhằm giúp thầy cô giáo chuẩn bị tốt hơn cho tiết dạy của mình. Giáo án môn tiếng Anh lớp 5 được biên soạn chi tiết theo từng bài học, từng tiết học. Hi vọng tài liệu này sẽ góp phần hỗ trợ các thầy cô giáo giảng dạy tốt hơn môn tiếng Anh lớp 5.
Giáo án trọn bộ tiếng Anh lớp 5 theo chương trình mới
Date of preparation:
UNIT 1: WHAT’S YOUR ADDRESS?
Lesson 1: Part 1-2-3
By the end of this unit, pupils can:
Use the words and phrases related to the topics Addresses and hometown. Ask and answer questions about one’s address, using What’s your address? It’s …
– Develop Ps speaking and listening skills
3. Language focus:
– Sentence Pattern: What’s your address? It’s …
– Vocabulary: address, village, tower
II. Teaching aids:
1. Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
2. Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:2. Oral test:3. New leson:
I. Warm up: Play “jumbled letters” game
II. New lesson:
1. Look, listen and repeat.
– Have the class look at the pictures. Introduce the story by pointing at each character and elicit their answers to the questions:
What’s his/her name?
Is he/she a newcomer?
Where’s he/she from?
Where’s he/she living now?.
– Teach some new words:
Address: Địa chỉ
+ Teacher read first as a model and ask the Ps to repeat
+ Have the Ps repeat in groups and individuals
– Open the tape and have the Ps listen the sound of the words.
– Play the recording a few times for pupils to listen and repeat. Do choral and individual repetition, pointing to the characters speaking
– Instruct Ps to translate the dialogue into Vietnamese.
2. Point and say
– Tell the class that they are going to practise asking and answering questions about one’s address, using What’s your address? It’s …
– Revise numbers 10 to 100 with the class.
– Point at each picture and ask the question What’s your address? for pupils to answer chorally.
– Have pupils practise asking and answering in pairs. Monitor the activity and offer help, if necessary.
– Invite one or two pairs to speak to check their performance.
3. Let’s talk
– Tell the class that they are going to practise further by asking and answering questions about addresses. Get pupils to work in groups of four to ask each other’s addresses. Remind them to use the questions and answers in their books.
– Set a time limit for the class to practise. Monitor the activity and offer help, if necessary.
– Invite a few pupils to repeat their interviews to the class. Then give feedback.
– Recall the main content.
– Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
– Play the game
– Look at the pictures and answer:- In Picture a, Nam is greeting Mai and introducing her to Trung, a new pupil in their class.- In Picture b, Mai and Trung greet each other. In Picture c, Trung says he’s from Da Nang and he lives in Ha Noi now.
– In Picture d, Mai asks him What’s your address in ha Noi? and he answers It’s 81, Tran hung Dao Street.)