Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án
Nhằm giúp các em học sinh có cơ hội để ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản đã được trau dồi, tiếp cận với các dạng bài tập đa dạng cũng như chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho bài kiểm tra, bocdau.com đã biên soạn bộ tài liệu kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án dưới đây. Bộ tài liệu mô phỏng dựa trên bài kiểm tra đầy đủ gồm các phần khác nhau với đáp án được bôi đậm ở cuối mỗi phần. Hãy cùng thử sức nhé!
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng Anh lớp 10 lần 3 có đáp án
I. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
Đang xem: đề kiểm tra 45 phút tiếng anh lớp 10
1. A. prote st B. we dding C. rece ption D. succe ss 2. A. pres ent B. decreas e C. increas e D. mous e
II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. increase B. enter C. prepare D. propose 4. A. happy B. perfect C. formal D. married
III. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. In some Asian countries, the groom and bride………….their wedding rings in front of the altar.
6. In Scotland, the bride’s mother may invite the wedding guests to her house to……………….off all the wedding gifts.
7. On the wedding day, the best man is expected to help the…………….
8. In the past, the………….and engagement ceremonies took place one or two years before the wedding.
9. Superstitions………………an important part in the lives of many people in Vietnam.
10.Vietnam has kept a variety of superstitious……………….about daily activities.
11. Traditionally, most Vietnamese people never…………..the floor during the first three days of the New Year.
12.Vietnam is a country situated in Asia, where many mysteries and legends…………………….
13.The British usually pay a lot of……………….to good table manners and are expected to use knives, forks, and spoons properly.
14. In the U.S, children can choose their own partners even if their parents object…………………….. their choice.
IV. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
15. Mary is planning to tie the knot with her German boyfriend next June.
A. get married
B. say goodbye
C. get together
D. fall in love
16. In Vietnam, it is customary to choose a favourable day for occasions such as wedding, funerals, or house-moving days.
V. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
17. Being practical, Americans avoid taking jobs which are beyond their ability.
A. out of
B. far from
18. In many countries, it is customary for the bride to throw her bouquet of flowers into a crowd of well-wishers.
VII. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
19. People believe that if they borrow (A) money at a (B) beginning of the year, they will have to be in debt (C) for the (D) rest of that year.
20. In (A) traditional Indian families, the (B) parents used to arranging (C) the marriage for (D) their children.
Choose the word or phrase ( A, B , C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
As more women in the United States move up the professional ladder, more are finding it necessary to make business trips alone. Since this is new for many, some tips are certainly in order. If you are married, it is a good idea to encourage your husband and children 5 to learn to cook few simple meals while you are way. They will be much happier and probably they will enjoy the experience. If you will be eating alone a good deal, choose good restaurants. In the end, they will be much better for your digestion. You may also find it useful to call the restaurant in advance and state that you will be eating alone. You will probably get better service and almost certainly a better table. Finally, and most importantly, anticipate your travel needs as a businesswoman; this starts with lightweight luggage which you can easily manage even when fully packed. Take a folding case inside your suitcase; it will come in extremely handy 15 for dirty clothes, as well as for business documents and papers you no longer need on the trip. And make sure you have a briefcase so that you can keep currently required papers separate. Obviously, experience helps, but you make things easier on yourself from the first by careful planning, so that right from the start you really 20 can have a good trip!
1. Which of the following can be concluded from the passage?
A．A greater percentage of women are advancing professionally in the U.S. than before.
B．Professional men refuse to go with women on business trips.
C．Each year there are more women tourists in the United States.
D．Businesswomen become successful by showing a willingness to travel alone.
2. In this passage, what advice does the author have for married women ?
A. Stay home and take care of your family
B. Encourage your husband and kids to be happy and have fun while you are away
C. Help your family learn to prepare food for themselves
D. Have your whole family take gourmet cooking classes together
3. Why are better restaurants especially preferable for frequent travellers ?
A. The food is usually better for your health
B. The tables are better
C. You can call ahead for reservations
D. You will not have to eat alone
4．Why is lightweight luggage important for the traveling businesswomen?
A．It provides space for dirty clothes.
B．It allows for mobility
C．It can double as a briefcase.
D．It is usually big enough to carry all business documents.
5. Which of the following is closest meaning to the word “ papers ” ?
Choose the word or phrase ( A, B , C or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
Throughout the world there are different (1)_________ for people to greet each other. In much of the world, a handshake is the common form of welcoming and greeting someone. In many countries around the Mediterranean Sea a light kiss on the cheek is the appropriate way to welcome friends and family. It can be a very (2)_________ surprise if you expect to shake hands and get a kiss or a hug instead.
At times, it is difficult to tell what sort of greeting (3)_________ is followed. People may bow, wave another’s arm or even slap the other person on the back. In some places people just smile, look at (4) _________ face and say nothing.
Most people in the world are tolerant of, visitors and don’t mind what travelers do that seems wrong as long as the visitors are (5) _________ . A big part of the delightfulness of world travel is experiencing different customs.
4.A. each other
B. the others
D. the other’s
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh văn lớp 10 học kì 2 có đáp án
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: (1M)
1. A. plays B. reads C. listens D. stops
2. A. traveled B. stared C. landed D. seemed
3. A. chemistry B. prepare C. receive D. degree
4. A. miss B. little C. child D. listen
Answers: 1. D 2. C 3. A 4. C
Choose the best answer. (4M)
5. Andrew _______ the test before so he _______ it very easy.
A. had done/found B. had done/ had found
C. did/ found D. did/ had found
6. I must go now. I promised ________________late.
A. not being B. not to be C. to not be D. I wouldn’t be
7. I was late for school this morning because my alarm clock didn’t ______________.
A. go on B. go off C. go away D. go up
8. He often ___________ to work by car everyday but today he __________ by bus.
A. goes/ goes B. is going/ will go C. went/ has gone D. goes/ is going
9. He’s not really interested in ________________ on the farm.
A. to work B. work C. worked D. working
10. He _____________the piano everyday.
A. practise B. practises C. to practise D. practising
11. The World War II ___________in 1939 and _________1945.
A. begins/ends B. had begun/ ended C. has begun/ had ended D. began/ ended
12. She is interested _________ science. She is a scientist.
A. with B. of C. in D. under
13. It takes me 45 minutes to get ready.
A. to go B. to prepare C. to wake up D. to do
14. Marie Curie was born…………….November 7, 1867.
A. in. B. from C. at D. on
15. Would you mind _______ some time taking to me after the examination?
A. to open B. opening C. open D. opened
16. _________do you live?- In a flat, near the university.
A. Where B. When C. Who D. Whom
17. They decided _______ this job.
A. taking B. take C. to take D. took
18. _______ money do you earn? – About $45 a week.
A. How much B. How many C. What D. Which
19. Remember _______ the letter for me tomorrow.
A. posting B. post C. will post D. to post
20. Will you please stop ________________ noise?
A. to make B. make C. be made D. making
5. A 6. B 7. B 8. D 9. D 10. B;
11. D 12. C 13. B 14. D 15. B
16. A 17. C 18. A 19. D 20. D
III. Identify the one underlined word or phrase A, B, C, or D that must be changed for the sentence to be correct: (1M)
21. Before she became a film star, she has been a stand-up comedian.
A B C D
22. Tom watches usually television in the evening.
A B C D
23. She has lived in London for five years before she moved to New York.
A B C D
24. I spend 20 minutes to read books every day.
A B C D
Answers: 21. C 22. A 23. A 24. C
Give the correct form of words:(1M)
25. To prepare his (science) ______________ works, Karl often spends whole day in library.
26. “Chip and Dale” is really an ___________________ cartoon. (interest)
27. Please write your name and on the form.(occupy)
28. As a child,he received most of his at home. (educate)
Answers: 25. scientific 26. interesting 27. occupation 28. education
Read the passage carefully, then answer the following questions.(1M)
MARIE CURIE (1867 – 1934)
Marie was born in Warsaw. She studied maths and physics in Paris. She met and married a scientist – Pierre Curie. She had two children but continued her career after they was born. In 1902, she and Pierre discovered a new element called “radium” which was important because doctors could use it to help people with cancer. They were awarded the 1903 Nobel Prize for physics They continued to work hard and made new discoveries. Marie even continued her research after her husband’s death in 1906. She became a professor of the Sorbornne. In 1911, she was awarded a second Nobel Prize for chemistry. She died in 1934.
* to be awarded: được trao giải
29: Where was Marie born?
30: Where did she meet Pierre?
31:Why was their discovery important?
32.When was she awarded a second Nobel Prize?
29. Marie was born in Warsaw.
30. She met Pierrein Paris.
31. Their discovery was important because doctors could use it to help people with cancer.
32. In 1911,she was awarded a second Nobel Prize.
VI. Choose the word or phrase among A, B, C or D that best fits the blank space in the following passage
Gender roles develop (1) ____ internalization and identification during childhood. Sigmund Freud suggested that biology determines gender identity through (2) ____ with either the mother or the father. While some people agree with Freud, others (3) ____ that the development of the “gendered self” is not completely determined by biology, but rather the interactions that one has with the primary caregiver(s).
From birth, parents (4) ____ differently with children depending on their sex, and through this interaction parents can instill different values or traits in their children on the basis of what is (5) ____ for their sex. This internalization of gender norms includes the choice of toys (“feminine” toys often reinforce interaction, nurturing, and closeness, “masculine” toys often reinforce independence and competitiveness) that a parents give to their children. Education also plays an (6) ____ role in the creation of gender norms.
Gender roles that are created in childhood may permeate throughout life and help to structure (7) ____ and marriage, especially in relation to work in and outside home. Despite the increasing number of women in the labor (8) ____, women are still responsible for the majority of domestic chores and childcare. While women split their time between work and care of the home, men in many societies are pressured into being the primary economic supporter of the home. (9) ____ the fact that different households may divide chores more evenly, there is evidence supporting the fact that women have retained the primary caregiver role within familial life despite contributing economically to the household. This evidence suggest that women (10) ____ work outside the home often put an extra 18 hours a week doing household or childcare related chores as opposed to men who average 12 minutes a day in childcare activities.
1. A. with
2. A. health
3. A. argue
4. A. acquaint
5. A. confusing
6. A. integral
7. A. offspring
8. A. force
9. A. without
10. A. which
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,… được cập nhật liên tục trên bocdau.com.